Website of SHINIL Co., Ltd.
SHINIL Co., Ltd. sets up and makes public the personal information processing guideline as follows to protect the personal information of information subjects (customers) and processes the related grievance promptly and smoothly in accordance with the Article 30 of Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Purpose of the Treatment of Personal Information SHINIL Co., Ltd. processes personal information for the following purpose, and does not utilize it except the following purpose.
– Reply to received emails
2. Treatment and Retention Period of Personal Information ① SHINIL Co., Ltd. processes and holds the personal information within the retention and use period of the personal information collected from information subjects or the retention and use period of the personal information in accordance with the law.
② Specific processing and retention period of the personal information is as follows
– One (1) year after collection
3. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties SHINIL Co., Ltd. does not provide personal information to third parties except the case subject to Article 17 of Personal Information Protection Act such as the separate consent of information subjects or the special regulations of the law.
4. Consignment of Processing Personal Information SHINIL Co., Ltd. does not consign personal information to third parties except the case subject to Article 17 of Personal Information Protection Act such as the separate consent of information subjects or the special regulations of the law.
5. Rights – Obligations and Exercise Methods of Information Subjects and Legal Representatives Information subjects may exercise the following personal information protection relevant rights against SHINIL Co., Ltd at any time.
1. Request of reading personal information
2. Request of correcting if there is an error in personal information
3. Request of deleting
4. Request of stopping process
6. Personal Information Items to be Processed SHINIL Co., Ltd. processes the following items of personal information.
– Name and email address
7. Destruction of Personal Information ① SHINIL Co., Ltd. destroys the personal information without delay when it becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of retention period of the personal information, the achievement of the processing purpose and so forth.
② SHINIL Co., Ltd. destroys the personal information in the following methods.
– Electronic file: File deletion and format of the storage medium such as disk
– Handwritten documents: Crushing or incineration
8. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information SHINIL Co., Ltd. takes the following measures to secure the safety of personal information.
– Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plan and regular training for staffs and employees.
– Technical measures: Management of access such as setting password of the personal information processing system (or a computer in which personal information is stored), installation of security program such as vaccine software, and encryption of file in which personal information is stored.
– Physical measures: Locking and access control of the place where personal information is stored
9. Matters Concerning the Installation, Operation and Refusal of Automatic Collection Device of Personal Information
SHINIL Co., Ltd. does not use ‘cookie’ which stores the use information to provide personalized service for users and retrieve them from time to time.
10. Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection SHINIL Co., Ltd. designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to be responsible for all the works of personal information processing and to treat complaint handling of information subjects related to personal information processing and damage relief.
▶ Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection
Name: Mr. Young-wook Han, Title: CEO/President
Contact information: +82-2549-9421
11. Change of Personal Information Processing Policy This personal information processing policy will be applied from Nov. 9, 2018.