Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, the abbreviation is Stainless Wire Net
Name in English : Stainless Steel Wire Mesh。
Materials : Stainless steel wire, nickel wire and brass wire
Weaving : Pain weave, twill weave, (plain weave / twill weave) mat type straw pattern weaving
Mesh number : 1 mesh – 2800 meshes
Material : SUS302、201、304、304L、316、316L、310、310S and etc.
1. It is used for screening and filtering in acid and alkali environment, mud net, chemical industry, chemical textile industry, screen filtration net and electroplating.
2. It is used at the business such as mining industry, petroleum, chemical industry, foods, medical industry, machinery manufacturing and so forth.
3. It is used for screening and filtering in acid and alkali environment, mud net at petroleum industry, screening at chemical industry and chemical textile industry and acidity cleaning net of electroplating industry, and our factory designs and manufactures the products of various models according to users’ demand.
|Mesh Counts||Wire dia||Opening size(Aperture size)||Open area||Mesh weight（Pound/IB）/100 square foot|
Materials of stainless steel cotton gin net product : Stainless steel wire 301, 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L and 321
Weaving : Rolling at first, and then weaving, bilateral bending, and bilateral wave bending with spaces)
Features of uni-directional bending : Heat resistance, acid resistance, abrasion resistance, and wide and rigid structure
Specification : Net mesh 1-24 meshes
Wire diameters : 40 wire – 600 wire, width 1 m – 5 m. Lots of gin net can be custom made.
Function and Use : Stainless steel gin net is generally used at the industries that stability requirement is relatively strict, due to the special properties of stainless steel. For example, it is used for a net cover basket containing foods at food industry, and used at screening and filtering in acid and alkali environments at chemical industry. At electroplating industry, it is used for acidity cleaning nets, for mud nets at petroleum industry, for decoration nets at architectural decoration, and is used for oil-water separators at automotive industry. Currently stainless steel gin nets are widely used at the business of foods, mining industry, chemical industry, medical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, prevention and protection, construction, craftworks and so forth.
Steel plate net
Materials : Stainless steel plate, low carbon steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate, steel plate, nickel plate and titanium plate
Sorts : It is formed by punching.
Classification : Aluminum plate net, small steel plate net, medium steel plate net and stainless steel plate net
Size : Plate thickness 0.3-8mm，width 2.5m
Surface treatment : Welding, hot dip galvanizing, electro-galvanizing, anti-corrosive paint and etc.
Features : Solid, available to use for a long period and aesthetic appearance
Uses : It is widely used for roads, railways, private construction, irrigation facilities; various machines, electronic apparatus, quality acoustic net cover, and protection of glass and aquaculture, etc.
Name : Brass mesh, red copper mesh and phosphoric copper mesh
Materials : Brass wire, red copper wire and phosphoric copper wire
Uses : Widely used for industrial filtration, petroleum industry, chemical industry and printing; the product specifications are constant, quality is excellent and it is sold in dozens of countries including U.S.A., Germany, Japan, Korea and so forth. As for the special specification, custom manufacture is available.
|Mesh Counts||Wire dia (MM)||Opening size(Aperture size) (MM)|
Gabion box : Cages stone cage
Raw materials : Galvanized wire, PVC wire and galvanized alloy
Sizes : In general, 2*1*1, 3*2*1, 4*1*1 (m) and etc.
Hole diameters : 6×8 / 8×10 / 10×12 / 12×15 (cm) and etc.
Wire diameters : 1.6 – 4.0 (mm)
Weaving method : Twill weave
Net box means a box type net bag made of medium sized hexagonal net. Thus it is called “gabion or gabion box”. Gabion boxes, after filling stones at a construction site, form the structure of flexibility, permeability and still-stand. It is used for the process of erosion control such as retaining walls, stream channel lineup, embankments and so forth.
Gabion box consists of barriers of 1m space (dual lay-up hexagonal metal net pieces) dividing several cells, and steel wires with larger diameter are used at all box surface boarders to increase the structural strength of gabion box. It controls and guides downstream, flood protection dam and guide bank shelf, and is used for protecting water and soil loss, bridge protection earth retaining structure, beach defense construction, harbor construction, retaining wall and road protection.
Characteristics of Gabion Box :
(1) Economical: Putting stones in a net bag and seal it.
(2) Construction is simple and any special skill is not required.
(3) It has the ability to resist very strong natural destruction and corrosion, and withstand poor climate impact.
(4) It withstands deformation in a large range and does not collapse.
(5) Soil in the stones of gabion is advantageous for the production of plants, and is in harmony with the surrounding natural environment.
(6) As it has good penetration, it can prevent the loss formed by fluid statics.
(7) Saving transportation costs: It can be transported with the folded state, and it is possible to assemble at a construction site.
Main Uses of Gabion Box
(1) Controlling and guiding downstream and flood.
(2) Flood control bank and guide bank
(3) Shelf protection
(4) Preventing water and soil loss
(5) Protecting bridges
(6) Earth retaining structure
(7) Beach defense construction
(8) Harbor construction
(9) Retaining wall
(10) Road protection